Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!! or "The Happiest Day, except for maybe a turkey..."


I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. I hope it is a day full of joy, laughter, and happiness for each of you. May you all be so blessed to have each of these things!

I also want it to be known that my schedule will be changing from the previous days posting of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday to the schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Friday here at the Library. This will allow me to better focus on when I post and allow for you to not have to try to check out my blog during your weekend! I know you are all busy then, so this gives you more days to look at the Friday posting before the new Monday posting. Again Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have the best day possibly!

1 comment: