Saturday, October 15, 2016

Toy Haul Video or GOODWILL BE MY FRIEND FOREVER!!!




My next post will be on TODAY!!!
 and will be the second "HAUL" video

Music used with permission from freemusicarchive.org. All rights to the original music are 
Chris Zabriskie's and the song title is "Readers! Do You Read?"

You can find me on Goodreads at
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

You can also check out these great blogs:

Collectors' Universe- collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com
Green Plastic Squirt Gun- greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/

Thank you for coming to the library... I hope you check me out again soon!

4 comments:

  1. thats some cool stuff! I always pick up those rainbow bight guys whenever I see them .I rarely see vintage strawberry shortcake stuff but I did get a few still boxed from a little thrift store not long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate you officially lol I would kill for anything boxed of Strawberry Shortcake. I tend to lean more towards "girl" toys than "boys" toys, so it makes me vintage and thrift shopping for toys rather limited, so I tend to live vicariously through Alexis ;-)

      Delete
    2. Is that so? Kidding as I can tell especially when we were at Goodwill and I found all of those Colorforms!

      Delete
  2. Good finds Cassie! Yeah I love my Sprite and he is now with other stuffed animals in my collection. Can't wait to see the Pound Puppy/ Purry in person :)

    ReplyDelete