Thursday, October 13, 2016

Last Question For New To Booktube Tag or WOO HOO I FINISHED A FREAKING TAG WOO HOO





The original creator of the "New To Booktube" tag (which is where these questions came from) is "Between Chapters" who can be found at this link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5sNXtE1-m-Sipo1tDnvQQw


You can find me on Goodreads at


You can also check out these great blogs:

Collectors' Universe- collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com
Green Plastic Squirt Gun- greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/


Thank you for coming to the library... I hope you check me out again soon!

4 comments:

  1. I remember Uncle Vampire , very ummm Flowers in the attic in content (without out trying to give to much away to anybody else lol) Oh I did my first book haul post, its here : http://toy-disorderly.freeforums.net/thread/49/comic-book-hauls-recent-pick?page=1&scrollTo=1676

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your post! Love that you found "The Celery Stalkes At Midnight" by James Howe. The Bunnicula series is probably one of my all-time faves. I also love that you found a DOCTOR WHO book!!! Great finds and even better purchases. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha yeah I was pretty happy finding he Celery Stalkes At Midnight now I need the first one.I hardly ever find goosebumps books and only have a few so those where nice as well.No more poppy background :o

      Delete
    2. They are all classics, in my opinion. I never personally liked Goosebumps for some reason, but I do know that they are harder to find since people keep them, so definitely great job on finding them.

      Yeah, I decided to streamline the look a bit. Something a little less busy. :-)

      Delete