Saturday, October 15, 2016

Book Haul 2 or I told ya'll that I buy too many books!!!



My next post will be on Tuesday and is a VIDEO for 
LGBT HISTORY MONTH!!!

Music used with permission from freemusicarchive.org. All rights to the original music are 
Chris Zabriskie's and the song title is "Readers! Do You Read?"

You can find me on Goodreads at
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

You can also check out these great blogs:

Collectors' Universe- collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com
Green Plastic Squirt Gun- greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/

Thank you for coming to the library... I hope you check me out again soon!

6 comments:

  1. so much great stuff! Im not a booktube viewer but I also love Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.I picked up Buffy the vampire slayer collected story's book 1 today Im looking forward to reading it and hope that it is better then the Supernatural books lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot they had a collected edition of Buffy books now. Does it tell you which ones are in that collected version? I know most of the names of the books. I think the Buffy books are pretty decent depending on which ones you have gotten. I think you will enjoy it if you enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its Coyote Moon; Night of the Living Rerun; Portal Through Time. See Supernatural is my all time favorite show but the books are horrible! Its like they didnt have an editor or something lol but Iv read good things about the Buffy books and for .25 Im not loosing anything anyway.

      Delete
    2. Coyote Moon is one of my faves. I don't remember Night of the Living Rerun that fondly, but I have actually not heard of Portal Through Time. I assume it slipped through my fingers. Reading the synopsis though it sounds like a good one and one that I am going to have to pick up!!

      Delete
  3. I need to find that Christmas Teddy book!

    ReplyDelete