Monday, August 7, 2017

Archiving soon?

Well, it is official. I am making the move to WordPress. Yes, I am going to a self-hosted WordPress site because I feel that it allows me to have more potential for growth within the book blogging community. I will be "archiving" this site and using it to primarily show where I have been with my blogging, but it is time for a new chapter in my blogging life. That chapter is now at:

CASSIEWINTERS.COM

This will be, hopefully, my last time I move or have to make this drastic of a change, but as I have developed further into the book blogging world I have recognized the direction I want to go and WordPress meets those demands. I thank everyone that has followed me on this journey on this site and I hope you will follow me onto the next leg of it.

Love you all!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment