Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Little Bits and Pieces or My version of "New to Booktube"

New to Booktube Tag










The original creator of the "New To Booktube" tag (which is where these questions came from) is "Between Chapters" who can be found at this link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5sNXtE1-m-Sipo1tDnvQQw










This is the blog of the person that got me to think about doing this blog, which was mentioned in one of the videos uploaded for this tag:  http://collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com/





Music used with permission from freemusicarchive.org. All rights to the original music are Chris Zabriskie's and the song title is "Readers! Do You Read?"

You can find me on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

8 comments:

  1. I don't know if you like romance novels but I actually wrote one and the library here in Muncie has it as well as Amazon and Barns and Noble as well as a few other stores on line. It's called Love and Betrayal by Robin Tucker. Type in my name and it should pop up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check it out! That is awesome that you wrote a book!!

      Delete
  2. Animal farm is a great book, stinks you missed out on it as a teen :/ Im a huge RL Stine fan myself but I would say the Stephen King ,Neil Gaiman and VC Andrews are my favorites. And on a side note I think that wig is cute , it reminds me of one of my monster high dolls lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love V.C. Andrews!!! My favorite series is the Hudson family series. After that I enjoy all the ones that were named after different girls and then ended in a big book connecting them all.

      I may have missed out in the past, but I am going to read it now! I can't focus too much on the it stinks factor and focus on the moving forward instead.

      Thanks for the compliment on the wig hehe!! It is my favorite one!

      Delete
  3. Loved the video cassie. We need to hang out like this hairstyle alot. Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching and hopefully we can get together soon!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out and link Cassie. I do want to put it out there that as Cassie knows I am not really into books but I do occasionally buy them now, partly due to her. Also she might not realize this but she is partly why I am taking a literature class in college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some idea, but love to see you say it to the world hehe You are welcome for the shout out and link!!

      Delete