Saturday, September 24, 2016

LGBT Status or "Why yes I am"



*NOTE: This video discusses "Gender Identity" and being a transgender individual. Please be advised before watching. This will not always be regularly discussed content, but during the first week it was something that needed to just be discussed and moved on from, especially since I want to do videos from time to time.*

This was a video that I wanted to do this first week because it explains some needed information. I did not edit this video, except for adding the opening to the video. I did this because I felt that this video needed to just be my talking, even if I paused.

Music used with permission from freemusicarchive.org. All rights to the original music are Chris Zabriskie's and the song title is "Readers! Do You Read?"

You can find me on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

No comments:

Post a Comment