Thursday, November 3, 2016

Brief Hiatus or Cassie needs a rest after Halloween Horrors, damn

I am taking a brief rest and will return on Tuesday, November 8th, 2016. The Halloween Horrors Project tired me out!! See you all next week!!

My next post will be on Tuesday and is a VIDEO for 
Graphic Novel Review of "Giant Days Volume 1"!!!

You can find me on Goodreads at
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

You can also check out these great blogs:

Collectors' Universe- collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com
Green Plastic Squirt Gun- greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/

Thank you for coming to the library... I hope you check me out again soon!

2 comments:

  1. time off well deserved :) gives me a chance to catch up on your posts lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it does. Hope you get to catch up! I found it challenging but fun to have to record and edit that many videos but afterwards definitely ready for a few days off!

      Delete