Friday, October 28, 2016

HALLOWEEN HORRORS: "Pet Semetary" or "Seriously, You didn't just bury mittens in your backyard? Stupid!"






Suggested by Lizz Schunn

My next post will be on Saturday continuing the 
"Halloween Horrors" project!!!

You can find me on Goodreads at
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

You can also check out these great blogs:

Collectors' Universe- collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com
Green Plastic Squirt Gun- greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/

Thank you for coming to the library... I hope you check me out again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Im falling way behind with your posts because youtube has decided that its no longer going to work on my computer :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this movie yet and prbably won't lol. Yes Denise Crosby was Lt. Tasha Yar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Pet Semetary! It was the first of his books I read and I just enjoy the campy feel of the movie ( also love the Ramones who did the theme song for the movie) I recommend Lady in white if you havent seen it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I have that on a drive to watch. I remember catching it on a cable channel one time and it stuck with me for years. Definitely need to rewatch it soon!! The books are definitely some thing I am doing soon because him and Anne Rice are two authors I feel I should have read by now.

      Delete