Thursday, October 20, 2016

FRIENDSHIP GOALS: Alexis has me answer a question or "At least they aren't making x-rated toys for kids right?"



My next post will be on Saturday and is a VIDEO reviewing



Music used with permission from freemusicarchive.org. All rights to the original music are 
Chris Zabriskie's and the song title is "Readers! Do You Read?"

You can find me on Goodreads at
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59000535-cassandra-winters

You can also check out these great blogs:

Collectors' Universe- collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com
Green Plastic Squirt Gun- greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/

Thank you for coming to the library... I hope you check me out again soon!

2 comments:

  1. *I need to do a disclaimer that I do not have a problem with this, I asked the question because I saw some old articles about the freddy doll in 89 recently!

    But Looney Tunes is to violent! Just kidding

    Good job Cassie, can't wait for your answers to my other questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesnt really bother me because for the most part they are tamed down for the younger people like say the Robocop and Toxic crusader cartoons.

    ReplyDelete